Heavy Truck Mechanics Needed ASAP! Hiring now! Great Pay and Career! Moreno Valley, CA (PL) - Waste
What does success look like? It looks like YOU and YOUR new Heavy Truck Mechanic Career At Waste Management!
**AWESOME PAY AND BENEFITS**
Apply today. ***IMMEDIATE HIRE***
HIRING NOW IN Moreno Valley, CA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Joining Waste Management provides you the opportunity of teaming up with the best drivers in North America. Our drivers are skilled, highly trained, and safety and customer service are the primary objectives of every employee. Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America, serving nearly 25 million customers and employing over 41,000 proud employees. Waste Management also has the largest trucking fleet in the waste industry with over 18,000 trucks, and leads in CNG advancement with the largest fleet of class 8 Natural Gas Vehicles in North America
Tired of just doing preventative maintenance or working only on engines? Are you ready to take the next step and work on equipment that requires a high level of skill - hydraulics, electrical, diagnostics - using modern maintenance practices and technologies? Are you looking for that right opportunity which will allow you to use and be rewarded for your skills and ability, and provide opportunity for growth? Our Mechanics are trained to provide superior maintenance on both diesel equipment and, at some locations, on our growing fleet of CNG trucks. We care about our Mechanic s safety and show it by demanding solid safety practices of all our Mechanics and managers. Pride, safety, training, growth, opportunity, great benefits, rewards check us out, we may be the company for you.
It s not a job, it s a Career!
Many opportunities to grow and advance!
You will appreciate many benefits including fantastic medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family!
I. Job Summary
Under general supervision, performs preventive maintenance services and inspects, diagnoses and repairs vehicles and equipment.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions new parts.
- Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Assists senior Mechanics in the completion of project work.
- Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: Not required.
- Experience: Two year(s) of relevant work experience.
Associated topics: dispatcher, fleet management, handler, management, manager, manager trainee, operations manager, service manager, technician, union
• Post ID: 152007597 palmsprings