Serves meals to patrons in the restaurant and assisting in the entire guest experience.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving.
- Completes all assigned opening and closing side work to prepare dining room, kitchen and service stations for efficient operation during meal periods.
- Totals bill, presents to guest and accepts payment; tenders proper change to guests using responsible cash handling procedures.
- Cleans, organizes and maintains assigned stations and all services areas prior to, during and after meal time rush.
- Greets guests and seats them when needed.
- Applies knowledge of full menu, bar and other information such as restaurant hours, table numbers and payment options.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to offer food specials, menu items, daily desserts and other promotions.
- Turns in all cash and charge transactions at the end of each shift.
- Understands and complies with health/sanitation and alcohol standards.
- Communicates all concerns to management including issues with health, sanitation, staff, inventory and guests.
- Cross-serves and/or assists team members as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Employer sponsored health and life insurance benefits
- 401k plan
- Generous personal time off policy
- Participation in our incentive plan which provides employees part ownership of the company
- Discounts on food and beverage at our restaurants
- Substantial opportunities for advancement
- A supporting team-work centered environment
The ARRIVE Service Model
The expectation of all staff and leadership at AHR is: “There is no job that is not my responsibility.” The AHR vision is to have the team assist our guests in any possible way, from checking in to delivering a late-night room service order and everything in between. AHR staff and leadership should champion this culture in every touch point of our business from our associates, guests, owners and communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Post ID: 153169707 palmsprings