Responsible for identifying, pursuing and responding to restaurant and hotel sales opportunities, including outreach to and solicitation of corporate and group sales. This is unique opportunity for a qualified candidate to join a new, dynamic and quickly growing “start-up” company and to take on substantial leadership responsibility.
- Outreach to local, regional and national group sales leads, including professional, convention and transient groups.
- Promptly and thoroughly respond to all incoming sales inquiries.
- Maintain database of sales leads, incoming inquiries, tentative leads, and confirmed events.
- Provide prospective customers with event information and conduct tours as necessary
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Communicate and coordinate with Director of Restaurants and Executive Chef on menu, staff and other needs required for events.
- Create Banquet Event Orders
- Negotiate contracts with customers, service providers and suppliers.
- Maintain records of event details, including financial performance.
- Assist with writing marketing materials and literature
- Research and analyze market conditions and opportunities.
- Provide administrative support involving efficient handling of reports, proposal and contracts/agreements
- Conduct outreach to neighboring residents, businesses and groups to spread awareness of our offerings and identify possible partnerships
- At least two years of employment in a related position
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution preferred (or equivalent).
- Employer sponsored health and life insurance benefits
- 401k plan
- Generous personal time off policy
- Participation in our incentive plan which provides employees part ownership of the company
- Discounts on food and beverage at our restaurants
- Substantial opportunities for advancement
- A supporting team-work centered environment
The ARRIVE Service Model:
The expectation of all ARRIVE staff and leadership is: “there is no job that is not my responsibility.” The ARRIVE vision is to have the team assist our guests in any possible way, from checking in the guest to delivering a late-night room service order and everything in between. ARRIVE staff and leadership should champion this culture in every touch point of our business from our associates, guests, owners and communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Post ID: 153951652 palmsprings