Bartenders prepare and serve cocktails, serve food items in the bar area, restaurant, pool and handle currency transactions. The bartender will assist the guest throughout their entire experience. Bartenders will regularly assist guests with checking in and out of the hotel, as well as serving as Concierge.
- Greets and serves customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to handle “Front Desk” functions such as checking guests in or out and responding to guest text messages.
- Prepares alcoholic, non-alcoholic and other beverages for customers and servers in accordance with standard recipes.
- Prepares all condiments to garnish drink orders.
- Applies knowledge of the full menu, beverages and other restaurant information.
- Maintains a clean bar at all times wiping bar regularly, disposing of debris and bottles and washing glasses behind the bar as needed.
- Checks and maintains stock of glassware, beverages and bar supplies and communicates shortages to appropriate person.
- Assists with answering the telephone and taking messages to give to the proper personnel when time allows.
- Records currency transactions accurately on computer and tenders proper change.
- Processes charge transaction through charge transmittal machine and prints, reviews and submits a daily checkout report to the Manager.
- Completes all assigned opening and closing duties to prepare bar for efficient operation.
- Totals bill, presents to guest and accepts payment; tenders proper change to guests using responsible cash handling procedures.
- Turns in all cash and charge transactions at the end of each shift.
- Communicates health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
- Stocks bar, organizes and inventories the liquor room.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Employer sponsored health and life insurance benefits
- 401k plan
- Generous personal time off policy
- Participation in our incentive plan which provides employees part ownership of the company
- Discounts on food and beverage at our restaurants
- Substantial opportunities for advancement
- A supporting team-work centered environment
The ARRIVE Service Model
The expectation of all staff and leadership at AHR is: “There is no job that is not my responsibility.” The AHR vision is to have the team assist our guests in any possible way, from checking in to delivering a late-night room service order and everything in between. AHR staff and leadership should champion this culture in every touch point of our business from our associates, guests, owners and communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Post ID: 164031212 palmsprings