Live, work and play where others vacation! Five physician Vascular Surgery group is seeking an additional vascular surgeon for their Palm Springs office. This is the largest and busiest vascular surgery practice in the Greater Palm Springs region that perform the full spectrum of vascular and endovascular surgery including EVAR, TEVAR, and FEVAR.
The successful candidate will have formal training in Endovascular procedures achieved through an ACGME approved fellowship program.
- 100% vascular surgery practice - No General Surgery procedures required
- ICAVL – Accredited vascular lab with seven Registered Vascular Technicians
- Enjoy the full support of the premier hospital in Palm Springs
- Opportunity to perform full spectrum of endovascular and vascular surgery as well as vein procedures in outpatient 6,000 sq. foot vein center and endovascular procedures in new outpatient Endovascular Suite
- Excellent income potential with competitive salary, CME reimbursement, relocation allowance, malpractice insurance and partnership track
Palm Springs is located in Southern California’s Coachella Valley, just a couple of hours from Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and the Ski Resorts of Big Bear Mountain.
- Outdoor activities (golf, tennis, hiking, mountain biking, etc.) available year-round.
- A 2 hour drive to Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and Big Bear Lake & Ski Resort.
- Daily sunshine with some of the best warm winter weather in the country.
- Great schools (K through University) plus all amenities of a larger city: shopping, restaurants, theater, arts, etc.
All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible, have an impeccable work history and great references. No visa sponsorship is available. Please send CV for consideration.
Apply to this job on HospitalRecruiting.com | View all Vascular Surgery jobs in California
• Post ID: 155913472 palmsprings