Job Function: MD/DO Position
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: M.D.
Min Experience: None
Required Travel: None
Salary: $450,000.00 - $750,000.00 (Yearly Salary)
Desert Vein and Vascular Institute is seeking a BE/BC vascular surgeon. This is an dynamic, modern vascular surgery practice located in the resort location of Palm Springs, CA. This 100% vascular surgery practice consists of five board certified vascular surgeons and two vascular mid-level providers and enjoys a solid reputation as the leader in vein and vascular care among physicians and patients in the community. Our surgeons perform the full spectrum of vascular and endovascular surgery including EVAR, TEVAR, and FEVAR. We have three outpatient offices in Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, and La Quinta,
Employed Vascular Surgeon
- This position is 100% vascular with no general surgery procedures/call coverage required.
- Enjoy the full support of the hospital in Palm Springs area with little competition.
- Hospital offers dedicated block time in the OR.
- Opportunity to perform the full spectrum of endovascular and vascular surgery as well as vein procedures in our outpatient 6000 sq. foot vein center and endovascular procedures in new outpatient Endovascular Suite.
- ICAVL – Accredited vascular lab with seven Registered Vascular Technicians
- Brand new office, new state of the art equipment, and top-notch ancillary staff provided.
- Call is benign
- All of the benefits of living in Southern California with a low cost of living and excellent compensation and benefits.
- The successful candidates will have formal training in vascular and endovascular procedures achieved through an ACGME approved fellowship program.
- These are ideal positions for an individual who is professional, a great communicator, and motivated to be busy from the first day. At DVVI, we understand the importance of building professional relationships and camaraderie with physician colleagues and treating patients like family.
- Candidate must be eligible for a CA license.
- In return for your training and expertise, this opportunity is offering a lucrative compensation package that includes: a highly competitive salary, production bonus, a commencement bonus, CME/relocation allowance, 401k with profit sharing, malpractice insurance and/or medical education debt repayment.
- The opportunity is located in the Palm Springs area. You will live, work, and play where others vacation. Palm Springs is a growing resort city in Southern California with a current population of 600,000 that doubles in the winter season.
- Outdoor activities (golf, tennis, hiking, mountain biking, etc) available year-round; located at the base of 11,000ft Mt. San Jacinto and surrounded by Santa Rosa and other mountain ranges
- 2 hours to LA and San Diego coastal beaches, mountain skiing.
- 5 minutes to the Coachella music festival
- Great schools (K through University), shopping, restaurants - a perfect place to raise a family.
Email Address: email@example.com
• Post ID: 155903587 palmsprings