ASMS is looking for new college graduates for an entry level sales position. We are looking for candidates with the desire to learn and grow into the role of a Sales Representative. Reps will go through an elaborate in-house training process at one of our 20+ locations. For the first week, learning new medical terminology and all about what types of sleep disorders exist. Corporate training will be followed by ride-a-long training out in the field with management by getting introduced to the existing accounts and learning how to “cold call” new accounts in the territory. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is relatively new to the medical industry or someone who wants to enter the intriguing and fulfilling world of outside sales and patient care combined. Our enthusiastic and driven sales professionals focus on growing existing accounts and prospecting new opportunities, speaking with Physicians, Dentists, office managers and nurses to acquire new patient sleep study referrals.
- Travel between doctors’ offices in a given territory.
- Grow existing and new accounts by offering your newly acquired sleep expertise to a physician’s office, so that they may effectively diagnose and refer new patients for sleep studies and CPAP equipment needs.
- Build new relationships by cold calling offices that may have not yet heard of our private sleep lab services and how we differ from other private labs or hospital-based facilities since we also provide HST and DME.
- Review sleep study reports with physicians and staff, including treatment options and follow up.
- Schedule luncheons, happy hours, and dinners with physicians and/or their staff to more effectively develop a trustworthy and indispensable relationship.
- Attend monthly corporate meetings at the Encino office with your fellow sales team, management, and owners to discuss any changes, ideas, and or business development opportunities out in the field.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly patient referrals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships
- Self-motivated individual with upbeat and positive demeanor
- Flexible, with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment with constant insurance changes
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure aplus
- Outgoing and personable
Why work for our company?
- Initially, our entry level reps will start at $30,000 base plus unlimited monthly commission and bonuses . After 12 months, this will be reviewed based on performance.
- As an employee, you will enjoy the opportunity for growth, advancement and continued learning and on-going sales training.
- We offer a competitive full-time benefits package, including Medical, Dental and Paid Time-Off (PTO) and 401 K.
- Monthly reimbursement for cell data plan.
- Monthly gas allowance for wear and tear on your vehicle.
• Post ID: 155762617 palmsprings