Data Collections (Part Time) Temporary Position
Palm Springs, Ca
AMR Palm Springs is looking for temporary assignments to work the 2017 Coachella and Stage Coach Music Festivals. The 10 hour to 14 hour work shifts will vary from days, swing and nights. The dates are April 13 - 15 , 20 - 22 , & 27 - 29 .
After the submission of your application our Palm Springs Operation will contact you to schedule an appointment for the typing test and submission of your certifications (please refer to the job description below for a list of required certifications).Our office is located at 1111 Montalvo Way, Palm Springs, Ca 92262. Please dress appropriately for an interview, park on the street.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Typing 35-40 wpm
- Good punctuation, spelling and grammar skills
- Excel program knowledge preferred
- Utilize computerized data entry equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize
- Medical background helpful but not required
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, loud environment
- Must be able to work in possible varied weather conditions
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA Regulations
- Perform other job duties as required or assigned
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent GED, or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- ICS courses, please refer to link (link removed).
IS-100B (ICS 100)
IS-200B (ICS 200)
EOE including Veterans and Disabled
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 156053492 palmsprings